SENIORS GET A "NEW LEASH ON LIFE!"
- Are you enjoying your retirement but looking for a special pal for affection and companionship? Think about adopting a Senior Eskie! Our Seniors are waiting patiently for their forever home and many times, that perfect match is a Senior Human. Senior Eskies have so much to offer -- they're past the shoe chewing, housebreaking, high energy and maintenance stage and ready to share the couch and cuddle.
- While we can never predict a lifespan with certainty, Eskies have tremendous longevity compared to most breeds, many living into their late teens and sometimes into their twenties!
- A Senior Eskie is typically an Eskie that is 10 years of age or older. Sometimes younger "special needs" Eskies will qualify for the program.
SENIOR ADOPTION PAYMENT PLAN
- Qualifying Seniors (60+) pay a reduced adoption fee of $75 and can pay the fee in two installments if needed. Senior Eskies are up-to-date on all vaccinations, are spayed or neutered, heartworm tested and on heartworm and flea/tick prevention.
- You need not worry about your Eskie's future -- if adopting Senior humans are no longer able to care for their Eskie companion, we will find the Eskie a new home.
ESKIES IN THE "NEW LEASH ON LIFE" PROGRAM
Last Updated: 11/30/2020 9:50 PM
- All of our Senior Eskies qualify for the "New Leash on Life" program. Some of our adoptable "special needs" Eskies qualify -- please ask an ERU representative if the Eskie you are interested in qualifies for the program.
- Please take some time to visit our gallery of available Senior Eskies and contact us for more information or complete an Adoption Application form online.
- 10 more reasons why you should adopt a Sweet Senior!
Thank you for considering our Senior Eskies!!!